Tuesday, January 10, 2017

SMART Goals

     One goal that I have for this semester is to study better for tests. I will find a way to study that helps me remember the material I learn from each unit. I can try different studying methods, such as using Quizlet, answering questions from Relate and Reviews and Do Nows, taking the CFUs again, and re-watching parts of vodcasts. For each unit, I can try each or multiple techniques. By the end of the semester, I hope to study in a way that helps and benefits me, so that I can use this method or one like it for another class.
     Another goal that I will try to accomplish is participating more in classes. Participation is important, and it helps you to speak better and for longer amounts of time. I can start by raising my hand a few times. As the semester goes on, I want to share my answers or ideas more often, but not all the time. Also, I can be more involved when doing things in class like projects or labs. This could help me overall have a better experience in class and gain more knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment